- Mission Statement
- Academic Departments
- Administration / General Information
- Athletics Calendar
- CTE Center (Vocational)
- Class of 2013
- Competencies @ Alvirne
- Driver Education
- Hudson School Board
- Ongoing Fundraisers
- Photo Gallery
- School Calendar
- School Counseling Department
- Student Handbook
- Summer Assignments
- Summer School
- Transcript Request
- Working Papers
- Yearbook Information
- Alumni & Reunions
Welcome to the Bronco Boosters!
From the Alvirne Booster Club President:
“WHO WE ARE”
The Alvirne Bronco Booster Club is a non-profit NH Charitable Trust. The purpose of this club is to recognize and pay tribute to Alvirne athletics. Our athletes need our support and we hope you can join us for a fun and worthwhile cause that will benefit everyone at Alvirne. In the past, some of the items we have been able to support our teams with include:
Most Recent Booster Investments and Purchases to benefit Alvirne Athletics:
- AHS Team Uniforms and Jackets (Unified Basketball, Baseball)
- Softball Championship Jackets (2011 and 2012)
- Maroon Sideline Chairs with Rolling Rack for Gym
- Team Record Boards (Track, Swimming)
- Softball Pitching Machine
- Press Box Expansion Project
- AED-Automatic External Defibrillator
- Scorer’s Table used Volleyball, Basketball and Wrestling
- Generator for Softball
- Ball Machine for Tennis and Score Cards
- Installation of the Football Scoreboard
- Co-funded new Basketball Backboards with safety straps
- Stunt Pit and Choreography for Cheerleading
- Various Softball and Track equipment
- Wrestler’s light
- Equipment Storage Closet in Gymnasium
On an annual basis, the Booster Club honors our athletes with:
- Scholarships to six graduating seniors
- Varsity sweatshirts to all two-letter varsity athletes
- Sports Awards at the conclusion of each athletic season
- An end-of-year Varsity Banquet, in which all varsity athletes and coaches are invited free-of-charge
Our main source of funding is through our outdoor concession stand which is open during most outside varsity events. Some other fundraising events have included spaghetti suppers, comedy nights, and our upcoming Turkey Raffle in November. Bronco bricks can also be purchased through the Booster Club.
We meet the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00 pm in the school library (3rd floor).
Any support would be greatly appreciated.
As always, GO BRONCOS!!!
We encourage you to contact us with any questions that you might have about the club or current activities!
If you would like to actively support the Alvirne athletic programs by becoming a member of the Alvirne Bronco Boosters and/or volunteering some of your time, please contact Booster President, Dave Melanson at firstname.lastname@example.org, 566-5356.
Current News and Activities:
8th Annual Turkey Raffle and Silent Auction - November 2, 2013
Keepsake Ornaments For Sale:
Standard Ornament size.
Gold with Maroon Print
One for $6.00 - Two for $10.00
Contact email@example.com if interested.
Bronco Bricks for Sale - Read more...